Insurance Agency Growth & Performance Standards—Digital PDF
Save $10, plus shipping, over the cost of the paper back when you purchase a PDF of this book.
P&C Insurance Essentials is a comprehensive guide that teaches the basics of property and casualty insurance. This 9th edition of this guide supplies you with basic knowledge, yet it covers a wide breadth of information. Thus, it helps to form the fundamental understanding of insurance issues, acting as a stepping stone to CIC and CISR programs. This book is also a great reference source for seasoned professionals.
Learn the basic insurance terms, concepts, coverages, and exclusions for P&C insurance. Focus on the key aspects of Homeowners, Commercial General Liability, Workers Compensation, and other pertinent topics. Practical examples are provided throughout. Includes the latest ISO changes and a downloadable study guide.
- Learn the basics of P&C insurance terms, concepts, coverages, and exclusions.
- Gain fundamental knowledge, critical for attending CIC and CISR programs.
- Use the guide as a hand reference resources, even for experienced pros.
- Enable agency employees to move up quickly on the learning curve.
- Empower new employees to start contributing sooner to the success of their organizations.
Recommended reading for ALL National Alliance designation programs.
We Also Recommend
Property & Casualty Insurance Essentials - Digital ABRIDGED EDITION for University Course
Producer Profile: Compensation, Production, and Responsibilities—Digital PDF
Starting, Buying, Selling, and Perpetuating Insurance Agencies—Digital PDF