Hiring, Managing, and Compensating Insurance Agency Personnel—Digital PDF
Save $10, plus shipping, over the cost of the paper back when you purchase a PDF of this book.
- Hiring and firing: how to determine staffing needs, candidate sources, interviewing techniques, non-compete agreements, evaluations, and termination procedures
- Employment law: Federal acts, plus negligent hiring, defamation, invasion of privacy, marijuana usage, and other hot topics
- Job descriptions for a variety of positions including: CSR, automation manager, office manager, producer
- Compensation: Employee motivation and goals, account profitability, compensation methods, bonus plans, benefits
- A practical and comprehensive look at human resources
- from an insurance agency perspective
- A means for an insurance agency to protect itself from HR problems without spending a lot of time and/or money
- A bonus digital download with forms, applications, letters, checklists, and job descriptions that you can customize
- Protect your agency from HR problems without spending a lot of money.
- Improve your systems and procedures with regard to hiring and firing, employment law, job descriptions, an employee manual, and a procedures manual.
We Also Recommend
Property & Casualty Insurance Essentials - Digital ABRIDGED EDITION for University Course
Producer Profile: Compensation, Production, and Responsibilities—Digital PDF