Hiring, Managing, and Compensating Insurance Agency Personnel—Digital PDF
Save $10, plus shipping, over the cost of the paper back when you purchase a PDF of this book.
Hiring, Managing and Compensating Insurance Agency Personnel
This comprehensive book provides detailed information to help insurance agencies manage their HR responsibilities. The authors, Jon Persky, CIC, CPA, PHR, and Jenny Foster, CIC, have drawn upon years of teaching and consulting to produce a practical book for everyday use. Agencies without a HR department can use the book as a template to assist them with providing the basic HR functions. Larger agencies with an existing HR department can use the guide to fine-tune their systems and procedures.
A key feature of this guidebook is a digital download that contains the forms, applications, letters, checklists, job descriptions, and other pertinent information in the book. Agencies can tailor this information for use in their own agencies, without having to create it themselves. These added files will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Hiring and firing: how to determine staffing needs, candidate sources, interviewing techniques, non-compete agreements, evaluations, and termination procedures
- Employment law: Federal acts, plus negligent hiring, defamation, invasion of privacy, marijuana usage, and other hot topics
- Job descriptions for a variety of positions including: CSR, automation manager, office manager, producer
- Compensation: Employee motivation and goals, account profitability, compensation methods, bonus plans, benefits
- A practical and comprehensive look at human resources from an insurance agency perspective
- A means for an insurance agency to protect itself from HR problems without spending a lot of time and/or money
- A bonus digital download with forms, applications, letters, checklists, and job descriptions that you can customize
Practical Uses and Benefits
- Protect your agency from HR problems without spending a lot of money.
- Improve your systems and procedures with regard to hiring and firing, employment law, job descriptions, an employee manual, and a procedures manual.
We Also Recommend
Starting, Buying, Selling, and Perpetuating Insurance Agencies—Digital PDF
Regular price $13900 $139.00