Executive Liability Insurance: Evolving Times, Evolving Exposures, Evolving Insurance -6th Edition
New 2020 Edition
The evolving liability exposures prevalent in today’s business environment make it critical for business owners, risk managers, and insurance agents and brokers to develop a thorough understanding of executive liability protection. Learn what to look for in policies and what to look out for with exposures. Protect your clients and avoid E&O claims.
Written by Richard Clarke, CIC, CPCU, RPLU, this book examines current trends in underwriting, claims, exposures, and coverages, while also providing a historical overview of the significant legal decisions that have impacted each coverage. Each coverage is presented in an easy to understand manner that ensures insurance veterans, as well as those newer to the industry, can grasp the complexities of each coverage.
- Directors & Officers liability
- Employment Practices liability
- Fiduciary liability
- Detailed coverage checklists for comparing policies
- Detailed risk management suggestions for each coverage
- Determining probable sources of claims
- Managing renewals
- Improving coverages through negotiation
Recommended reading for CIC Commercial Casualty Programs and all CRM courses.