Risk Manager Profile
Risk Manager Profile is based on a survey of nearly 500 risk managers and contains 10 interview vignettes of experienced risk management professionals. This new study offers a glimpse into risk managers' career paths and present responsibilities. This first edition offers benchmark data risk managers can use to compare themselves to their colleagues and glean insights that will allow them to improve the operations of the risk management function.
- Risk Manager Profiles
- Summary of Key Findings
- Company Characteristics
- Risk Manager Characteristics
- Career Path Development
- Current Responsibilities
- Future Challenges
- Appendix: Job Descriptions
- Read the interview profiles of risk managers who share how they got started and advanced in the industry.
- Use sample job descriptions to better organize your own responsibilities or better manage other risk managers.
- Use the cost of risk worksheet to compute your organizations risk management expenses and total cost of risk.
- Chart your own career path or help others with their professional development and growth.
Practical Uses and Benefits:
- Benchmark data to compare risk manager company characteristics, risk manager characteristics (compensation, experience, education, career development, description of responsibilities)
- Contains 14 different risk management job descriptions that describe a wide variety of risk management jobs.
- Compare to your peer group of risk managers.
- See how well others are compensated, relative to their experience and location.
- Learn about the obstacles risk managers face and future challenges.
- Take advantage of opportunities for professional development and education.
Recommended reading for all CRM and CSRM courses.
We Also Recommend
Producer Profile: Compensation, Production, and Responsibilities—Digital PDF
Regular price $6500 $65.00
CSR Profile: Unique Views of Insurance Customer Service Representatives, and Account Executives.
Regular price $5500 $55.00