Risk Manager Profile—Digital PDF
- Risk Manager Profiles
- Summary of Key Findings
- Company Characteristics
- Risk Manager Characteristics
- Career Path Development
- Current Responsibilities
- Future Challenges
- Appendix: Job Descriptions
- Read the interview profiles of risk managers who share how they got started and advanced in the industry.
- Use sample job descriptions to better organize your own responsibilities or better manage other risk managers.
- Use the cost of risk worksheet to compute your organizations risk management expenses and total cost of risk.
- Chart your own career path or help others with their professional development and growth.
Practical Uses and Benefits:
- Benchmark data to compare risk manager company characteristics, risk manager characteristics (compensation, experience, education, career development, description of responsibilities)
- Contains 14 different risk management job descriptions that describe a wide variety of risk management jobs.
- Compare to your peer group of risk managers.
- See how well others are compensated, relative to their experience and location.
- Learn about the obstacles risk managers face and future challenges.
- Take advantage of opportunities for professional development and education.
Recommended reading for all CRM and CSRM courses.
We Also Recommend
Property & Casualty Insurance Essentials - Digital ABRIDGED EDITION for University Course
Producer Profile: Compensation, Production, and Responsibilities—Digital PDF
Starting, Buying, Selling, and Perpetuating Insurance Agencies—Digital PDF