Life & Benefits Essentials
Life & Benefits Essentials is a guide for those who are relatively new to the fields of life insurance, health insurance, and benefits. Practical and thorough, this book introduces readers to the basic characteristics, provisions, and riders found in most life, health, and disability insurance policies. It explains the basic coverages, terminology, and concepts in language that is easy to understand. Examples throughout clarify important terms and concepts.
A Q&A study guide is included to enhance the learning process (study guide is available via CD or digital file download). Life & Benefits Essentials can help new employees to reach a certain level of proficiency in a relatively short time, as well as serving as a ready reference guide for experienced professionals.
- Term and permanent life insurance
- Health insurance
- Disability income insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Retirement planning
- Glossary of terms
- Over 200 pages of practical information
- Examples included throughout to illustrate the meanings of key terms and concepts
- Thorough analysis of topics
Practical Uses and Benefits:
- Helps with training of new employees.
- Serves as a ready reference source.
- Educates employees switching to life and benefits.
- Educates producers for cross selling opportunities.
- Serves employees’ personal and family needs.
Recommended reading for CIC Life & Health Institutes and CISR Life & Health Courses.
We Also Recommend
Property & Casualty Insurance Essentials - Digital ABRIDGED EDITION for University Course
Regular price $1999 $19.99