Executive Liability Insurance: From the Basics to an Advanced Approach—Digital PDF
Save $10, plus shipping, over the cost of the paper back when you purchase a PDF of this book.
Executive Liability Insurance tells you what to look for in policies and what to look out for with exposures. Written by Richard Clarke, CIC, CPCU, RPLU, a leading expert in the field of executive liability insurance, this book also examines trends in underwriting, claims, exposures, and coverages. Each chapter contains a detailed insurance checklist along with some basic risk control suggestions. Use this guide to help protect your clients and avoid E&O claims.
- Market outlook
- Directors & Officers liability
- Employment practices liability
- Fiduciary liability
- Additional resources (articles, white papers, graphs)
- Authored by an expert practitioner in executive liability insurance
- Detailed coverage checklists to help in comparing policies
- Market updates on coverages and sources for insurance
Practical Uses and Benefits:
- Learn the various exposures and the best coverage options to properly insure your clients.
- Reduce E&O exposures.
- Determine the probable sources of claims.
- Figure how to better manage your renewals with market updates.
- Implement loss prevention techniques.
Recommended reading for CIC Commercial Casualty Institutes, James K. Ruble Financial Institutions and Large Commercial Seminars, and all CRM courses. (112 pages)