Executive Liability Insurance: From the Basics to an Advanced Approach
Executive Liability Insurance tells you what to look for in policies and what to look out for with exposures. Written by Richard Clarke, CIC, CPCU, RPLU, a leading expert in the field of executive liability insurance, this book also examines trends in underwriting, claims, exposures, and coverages. Each chapter contains a detailed insurance checklist along with some basic risk control suggestions. Use this guide to help protect your clients and avoid E&O claims.
- Market outlook
- Directors & Officers liability
- Employment practices liability
- Fiduciary liability
- Additional resources (articles, white papers, graphs)
- Authored by an expert practitioner in executive liability insurance
- Detailed coverage checklists to help in comparing policies
- Market updates on coverages and sources for insurance
Practical Uses and Benefits:
- Learn the various exposures and the best coverage options to properly insure your clients.
- Reduce E&O exposures.
- Determine the probable sources of claims.
- Figure how to better manage your renewals with market updates.
- Implement loss prevention techniques.
Recommended reading for CIC Commercial Casualty Institutes, James K. Ruble Financial Institutions and Large Commercial Seminars, and all CRM courses. (112 pages)