Dynamics of Selling: The Audio Series
The Dynamics of Selling Audio Series helps producers maximize their potential with street-tested sales skills. This audio series is based on the three-day Dynamics of Selling program that has revolutionized the sales careers of a generation of insurance producers. While producers do not have to attend the three-day program to benefit from the audio series, those who do attend the program often use the audio series to help apply their newly learned sales skills and techniques in real-world situations.
Use the Dynamics of Selling Audio Series to implement a winning insurance-specific sales process and super-qualify your prospects. Learn how to demonstrate value, avoid the price-driven sale, and cultivate competitor-proof relationships that help you win every time.
If you're a veteran, the series will help you to revitalize your business. If you're a novice, it jump-starts your career. Gain the skills and learn the processes that will generate new business and increase your earnings.
(3rd edition, 7 CD set, 6 hour 43 minute run-time)
- Traits of super producers
- Buying styles
- Why people buy
- Marketing critical path
- Diagnostic appointment
- Building rapport
- Protection review
- Presentation of solutions
- Probing and active listening
- Overcoming objections
- An audio series based on the popular Dynamics of Selling three-day program.
- Selling strategies and techniques designed specifically for insurance agents and brokers.
- Initiated by some of the sharpest sales leaders in the business to share the practical applications, strategies, and techniques that made them successful.
Practical Uses and Benefits:
- Refresh, review, and reinforce your selling skills.
- Learn how to super qualify prospects, build rapport, probe for needs, overcome objections, and master the selling sequence.
- Energize your sales process
Recommended for Dynamics of Selling, Dynamics of Sales Management, and the James K. Ruble Marketing & Sales Seminar.