Dynamics of Selling: The Diagnostic Appointment (DVD)
Dynamics of Selling: The Diagnostic Appointment (DVD) was designed to help you implement the training you received while attending the Dynamics of Selling program.
The DVD is a great sales-meeting and producer coaching tool. Sales managers can use the DVD for sales meeting discussions—coaching the more difficult skills, reviewing the Dynamics of Selling process and sales culture, and preparing for the diagnostic appointment questionnaire (DAQ) meeting.
Sales staff can use the DVD to better qualify accounts, strengthen the skills and process learned in Dynamics of Selling, and rapidly achieve sales success.
(1st edition, 83 minute run-time)
- Diagnostic appointment overview
- Role play #1: Non-Dynamic approach
- Critique of role play #1
- Role play #2: Qualifying forward
- Critique of role play #2
- Role play #3: Qualifying out
- Critique of role play #3
- Dynamics of Selling major precepts
- Designed to help you implement the training you received while attending the Dynamics of Selling program
- A great sales-meeting and producer-coaching tool
- Role plays emphasizing the important step of the diagnostic appointment
- Role play critiques by sales manager and expert Jeff Wodicka, CIC
Practical Uses and Benefits:
- Use in your next sales meeting and have producers discuss what they saw and how it relates to their experiences.
- Coach your producers with real examples pointing out the more difficult skills a producer has to learn.
- Refresh your understanding of the Dynamics of Selling process to ensure the Dynamics culture takes hold.
- Prepare with role plays for that all-important meeting using the diagnostic appointment questionnaire (DAQ).
- Strengthen your sales skills and processes to better qualify accounts.
Recommended for Dynamics of Selling, Dynamics of Sales Management, and the James K. Ruble Marketing & Sales Seminar.
We Also Recommend
Producer Profile: Compensation, Production, and Responsibilities—Digital PDF
Regular price $6500 $65.00