Property & Casualty Insurance Essentials
P&C Insurance Essentials is a comprehensive guide that teaches the basics of property and casualty insurance. This 9th edition of this guide supplies you with basic knowledge, yet it covers a wide breadth of information. Thus, it helps to form the fundamental understanding of insurance issues, acting as a stepping stone to CIC and CISR programs. This book is also a great reference source for seasoned professionals.
Learn the basic insurance terms, concepts, coverages, and exclusions for P&C insurance. Focus on the key aspects of Homeowners, Commercial General Liability, Workers Compensation, and other pertinent topics. Practical examples are provided throughout. Includes the latest ISO changes and a downloadable study guide.
- Learn the basics of P&C insurance terms, concepts, coverages, and exclusions.
- Gain fundamental knowledge, critical for attending CIC and CISR programs.
- Use the guide as a hand reference resources, even for experienced pros.
- Enable agency employees to move up quickly on the learning curve.
- Empower new employees to start contributing sooner to the success of their organizations.
Recommended reading for ALL National Alliance designation programs. (568 pages)
We Also Recommend
Hiring, Managing, and Compensating Insurance Agency Personnel—Digital PDF
Starting, Buying, Selling, and Perpetuating Insurance Agencies—Digital PDF